moving ports

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at
Fri Jul 13 17:40:50 MDT 2007

I need to switch ports around on my system. On my LAN I have my primary
linux box "scott' and a secondary box named "david". David has zimbra
installed, but not yet functioning, owing to ports unavailable during setup.

David needs the following ports:

993, 389, 143, 110, 80, 25

and then it should function, i.e., I should then be able to browse that
box with those ports forwarded to that machine.

Here's my dilemma. I run exim4 and manage my own mail.

How do I, or can I even, keep my email as is, with a different incoming and
outgoing port, and forward 25, 110 over to the zimbra installation on david,
so that the status quo works, and the zimbra box too?

Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.56.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154