moving ports

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Fri Jul 13 17:40:50 MDT 2007

I need to switch ports around on my system. On my LAN I have my primary
linux box "scott' and a secondary box named "david". David has zimbra
installed, but not yet functioning, owing to ports unavailable during setup.

David needs the following ports:

993, 389, 143, 110, 80, 25

and then it should function, i.e., I should then be able to browse that
box with those ports forwarded to that machine.

Here's my dilemma. I run exim4 and manage my own mail.

How do I, or can I even, keep my email as is, with a different incoming and
outgoing port, and forward 25, 110 over to the zimbra installation on david,
so that the status quo works, and the zimbra box too?

Scott
--
Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.56.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154