Is there a meeting tonight?

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Wed Jul 11 10:09:10 MDT 2007

Well, we were goign to do a "pass-the-tux" open discussion meeting, but
you're the first 'other' person to actually express an interest in a meeting
tonight.  If there is sufficient interest, then yes, we'll have it, but too
many regulars are out of town for me to think there will be enough to have
it today.

As for June, we had the BBQ.

--
Jayce^