[JOB] Part time web developer

Dennis devel at muhlesteins.com
Tue Jul 10 09:00:14 MDT 2007

One of the companies we host asked if I could post this.   They are
looking for someone who could do maintenance on minor changes to their
site(s), but who would like to eventually become a full time developer.
They have software written in PHP and Python (different sites).  Forward
it around if you know someone who may be interested.

-Dennis

UtahBrides.com has an opening for a part-time in-house web person to
help in maintaining, with some developing, or our award winning website.
The following is a list of required skills:

 * HTML, JavaScript
 * Experience with Apache/Linux
 * Exposure to Python a plus
 * Exposure to PHP a plus
 * Great customer service abilities
 * Photoshop a plus

For the right person, this position can become full-time in January 2008
and would include benefits. If you like working with people, being
involved in an exciting industry which UtahBrides.com is taking
nationally, and have an interest in becoming a web developer, apply via
email to nicole at brideaccess.com.