Digital Currency[OT]

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:53:16 MDT 2007

On 7/2/07, Kyle Waters <unum at unum5.org> wrote:
> Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> >
> > And don't forget additional currency being printed by the other nations
> > of the world that produce "pretty good" greenbacks.
> >
> > Gabe
> On a related note the US Mint prints money for many countries besides
> our own.  A fact that the CIA finds really convenient.
>
> Kyle

/me 's jaw drops.  Wow.

And I wonder why I feel stuck in the middle of 2 or more
false/irrelevant premises with respect to government arguments all the
time...

"...accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more
disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right
themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." (1)

I'll just wait for the next Bourne sequel to come out and enjoy it
with my fellow sheep whilst drinking some more political Kool-Aid as a
Hollywood consumer.
--
Lars

(1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence