Returned Mail by the 1000s

Clint Savage herlo1 at
Tue Jan 30 09:52:09 MST 2007

Gary thanx.

That sort of blocked it, but now I get hundreds of Undeliverable messages in
my inbox.  I am guessing that if I remove the "mail for is not
deliverable" part from the transport file, this will go away?

Also, I do think it's something local on my box, but nothing really appears
out of the ordinary.  Looking around, I've so far located a couple processes
that are suspect, but nothing really solid.  Are there any good tools out
there to help identify the culprit?