Volunteer: New Member Coordinator

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Jan 29 14:08:57 MST 2007

PLUG is seeking a volunteer to act as a "New Member Coordinator." This will be a
trial position for the group. The goal of this position will be to develop web site
materials helpful to new members. This would include simple instructions describing
how to join the list, as well as provide helpful information to those new to Linux.
It is estimated that it will take less than one hour a week to complete the project
goals.

If you want to give back something to the FOSS community by spreading Linux this is
a great opportunity. You do not need any special skills for this position.

Please contact me today if you are interested in this position. We could really use
some help here, and I promise it won't be too much work!

-Ryan