dvd archiving on OSX

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Tue Jan 23 08:23:36 MST 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 at 08:20 -0700, Louis Zirkel wrote:

> I have Toast and didn't think that it did decryption of DVDs.  I've used
> it to archive non-encrypted DVDs, but I'd be interested in knowing how
> it works with encrypted DVDs (dual layer or no as I have a burner).

I don't have Toast, but I reckon it would be able to make a DVD out of
the proper directory structure (VIDEO_TS, etc.), which is what the free
MacTheRipper can do for you.

In any case OS X all by itself can with a little persuading. I use
Burn[1] which is an excellent little free burning program for OS X.

1. http://burn-osx.sourceforge.net/

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach