Make WAN address always respond as such (iptables rules?)

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 15:22:05 MST 2007

To make this just a little more clear:  If my web server is on my
local network at home and my router is forwarding port 80 to it, I
want to be able to go to http://andrew.jorgensenfamily.us/ from home
or from work and get the same thing (without any fun DNS magic).  With
my old netgear router that worked great.  With OpenWRT I get the
router's config page, which I'd still like to be able to get to if I
go to http://192.168.0.1/

If that's still not clear just make fun of me :-)

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Jorgensen