Make WAN address always respond as such (iptables rules?)

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at
Mon Jan 22 15:22:05 MST 2007

To make this just a little more clear:  If my web server is on my
local network at home and my router is forwarding port 80 to it, I
want to be able to go to from home
or from work and get the same thing (without any fun DNS magic).  With
my old netgear router that worked great.  With OpenWRT I get the
router's config page, which I'd still like to be able to get to if I
go to

If that's still not clear just make fun of me :-)

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Jorgensen