Increased Job Postings?

Jesse Stay jesse at
Sat Jan 20 10:26:02 MST 2007

On 1/19/07, Lars Rasmussen <lars.rasmussen at> wrote:
> Absolutely.  Some things will likely continue more via word of mouth,
> but wouldn't it be great to have a wiki that allowed this kind of
> specific info?
> Example:  I really liked company B due to their excellent benefits,
> but expect regular layoffs about every 6 months.

Doesn't PLUG already have this capability on its website?  There is a
list of companies there, and a place for comments - why not just
comment there?  Companies can also request to have their name removed,
removing the potential for any lawsuit (not sure who they will sue,
considering PLUG isn't an official organization by any legal term).