Can't connect to WLAN

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 12:38:07 MST 2007

I got rid of the "s:" and it still doesn't work:

root at daniel-ubuntu:~# cat /etc/network/interfaces
--snip--
auto eth1

iface eth1 inet dhcp
        wireless-mode managed
        wpa-driver ndiswrapper
        wpa-ssid ASD
        wpa-psk <The WPA key>

root at daniel-ubuntu:~# iwconfig eth1
eth1      IEEE 802.11g  ESSID:off/any
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.462 GHz  Access Point: Not-Associated
          Bit Rate:36 Mb/s   Tx-Power:25 dBm
          RTS thr:2347 B   Fragment thr:2346 B
          Encryption key:off
          Power Management:off
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0

-Daniel