PHP Developer Position

Scott Morris scottmmorris at hotpop.com
Thu Jan 18 15:02:52 MST 2007

At my place of employment, we are looking for a PHP programmer who
specializes in Linux (SUSE preferred, but not required). Initially, it
is a contractor position, but could become a full-time position. We are
based in American Fork, UT. We are growing too fast to keep up. We need
someone who has exceptional skills with each component of the LAMP
stack. We use a lot of object-oriented PHP as well. This is mainly a PHP
developer position.  Applicants should be well-versed in MySQL, as well.

Email me if you are interested: smorris at truenorthacademy.com