UVLUG Meeting, Jan 27, 2007

Robert Lawrence robertlawrence1281 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:01:40 MST 2007

Hear ye, hear ye, all ye with linux on your mind.

At 2:30pm on Jan 27 in room CS404 at UVSC, the UVLUG will have a
gathering for you all. With the 27th being only a number of days away
we will not be able to have a presenter for the group on hand, but we
will have plenty else on hand. We will have official Ubuntu 6.06 and
Fedora Core 6 CDs. We will have pizza. We will have a large screen for
a movie. We will have other individuals just like you to be able to
socialize with and we will also have help on hand if people need help
installing/upgrading/fixing linux. So bring yourself, an appetite,
your computer(s), your linux questions or problems and maybe a good
tech movie and we can all have a good time.

Robert Lawrence
UVLUG President