triple boot

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 15:02:50 MST 2007

It is the same when I "su -"
root at daniel-ubuntu:~# pvdisplay
No program "pvdisplay" found for your current version of LVM
root at daniel-ubuntu:~# pvs
No program "pvs" found for your current version of LVM
root at daniel-ubuntu:~# vgscan
No program "vgscan" found for your current version of LVM
root at daniel-ubuntu:~# lvscan
No program "lvscan" found for your current version of LVM
root at daniel-ubuntu:~# lvdisplay
No program "lvdisplay" found for your current version of LVM

-Daniel