triple boot

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:15:01 MST 2007

I tried a variety of commands all with the same result.

daniel at daniel-ubuntu:~$ vgscan
No program "vgscan" found for your current version of LVM
daniel at daniel-ubuntu:~$ lvdisplay
No program "lvdisplay" found for your current version of LVM
daniel at daniel-ubuntu:~$ lvscan
No program "lvscan" found for your current version of LVM
daniel at daniel-ubuntu:~$ lvm
No program "lvm" found for your current version of LVM
daniel at daniel-ubuntu:~$ lvm --version
No program "lvm" found for your current version of LVM

What is going on here?

-Daniel