triple boot

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:18:25 MST 2007

The only way I can get lvm2 (or lvm10) to be available in Synaptic is
if I have this line in the sources.list file:

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubunut.com/ubuntu/ edgy main restricted

If I do this I can select either lvm2 or lvm10, but they will not
install because of the previous error.  If those two lines are not in
that file, I can see only lvm10 and it can't find lvm-common.

What do I do now?

-Daniel