Apple Computers, Inc. is no more!

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Thu Jan 11 15:10:21 MST 2007

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 03:02:28PM -0700, Daniel C. wrote:
> On 1/11/07, Andrew McNabb <amcnabb at mcnabbs.org> wrote:
> >I know one person who bought one.  Their only purchasing criterion was
> >to get something that wasn't an iPod.  I could have given them a few
> >more choices if they had asked me, but oh, well. :)
>
> I'd like something that isn't an iPod.  Suggestions?

I would certainly recommend a more mature product like Creative Zen or
SanDisk Sansa.  I have an iPod, so I can't give any personal experience
on these, but at least they've been around for a while and I've heard
good things.  Nothing's perfect, but the Zune reviews have been pretty
terrible.

That probably doesn't help you too much, though.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/