Apple Computers, Inc. is no more!

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Tue Jan 9 16:08:14 MST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-09 at 14:42 -0800, Hill, Greg wrote:
> > Microsoft is set to launch IP TV, so maybe Zune will eventually do
> > what the iPhone does, with ipTV service to boot.  Time will tell...
>
> Zune won't ever do anything well.  It'll die a drawn-out and painful
> death.

Microsoft is renowned for failing miserably the first few times but
coming out ahead in the end (whether fairly or not). The same could have
been said about Windows, Internet Explorer, MSN, or Office. Not that
*everything* Microsoft does is doomed to succeed, such as Bob. But you
can't count them out yet I think. I know far too many people who bought
it based on name alone.

Corey