Apple Computers, Inc. is no more!

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Tue Jan 9 15:38:43 MST 2007

On 1/9/07, Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:
> I agree, I have been wanting a good all-in-one device for 5+ years now and
> there are some good ones.  This one comes closest now.  I am sure the
> future will hold even more techie goodness, but for now, the iPhone is a
> dream come true for me.

Definitely - the iPhone is the closest, and coolest device out there
ATM.  I'm just going to hold out and see if they perfect it more, then
maybe I'll make the purchase.  The Home/Centralized entertainment area
is really booming right now, and I'm going to let it even out a little
before I can decide fully to switch.

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl