Apple Computers, Inc. is no more!

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at
Tue Jan 9 14:56:42 MST 2007

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007, Bryan Sant wrote:

> On 1/9/07, Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at> wrote:
>> I am just glad I held off getting a new iPod, Phone, and PDA.
>> Unfortunately, I have to wait until June for them to start the release of
>> the phones.  For now I can only drool.
> Are they going to support other service providers?  Cingular may be a
> great network, but in Utah, they are horrible (at least when I had
> them a year ago).

No.  Cingular only for several years at least.  From what I read on
the rumor mills, Apple approached many providers and wanted to get in with
many of them.  Apparently Cingular is the only one that would do a deal,
so they are the only ones that will reap the benefits for the first
several years.  Interesting.