Apple Computers, Inc. is no more!

Hill, Greg grhill at corp.untd.com
Tue Jan 9 14:50:00 MST 2007

It isn't meant to replace the iPod.  It can connect to an iPod and play
songs off it if you want.  It's mainly meant to be a pocket pc/phone,
but one that works well with all of the other apple products (it says it
also syncs with PCs, which is nice for me).  Not sure where all the DRM
comments are coming from, that's iTunes, not iPod or iPhone.  I still
can't believe people buy stuff from iTunes; talk about a crippled and
overpriced product.  And I'm even more baffled by your Xbox comments...
why do you want to connect an mp3 player or a phone to an Xbox?  I must
be missing something here.

Greg

Of