Apple Computers, Inc. is no more!

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Tue Jan 9 14:26:44 MST 2007

On 1/9/07, Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:
> I am just glad I held off getting a new iPod, Phone, and PDA.
> Unfortunately, I have to wait until June for them to start the release of
> the phones.  For now I can only drool.

Nah - I'm holding out until they either a) release a 40Gb version like
my ipod, b) release a DRM-free version or version that is compatible
with my Xbox, or c) the Zune comes out with a phone version with above
features.  Don't get me wrong - the UI is friggin' sweet, but it still
doesn't hold all my songs!  I also really need something that I can
stream to my Xbox rather than having to run Fairplay on everything
beforehand.  Microsoft still keeps trying to drag me in - darn them!
I hate DRM!

Jesse