January PLUG & NUPM Meeting: Controlled Chaos

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Tue Jan 9 11:19:36 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Date: Wednesday Jan 9, 2007
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: United Online

This month's PLUG meeting will be a special "open mic" session. Anyone can come and
take the floor for as little or as long as they like and discuss pretty much
anything Linux/OSS/PLUG related they want. This will be a relaxed format meeting.
Come with your questions. Come with your opinions. Come with anything you like. As
we all know, these meeting types usually lead to the most interesting discussions.

And if you think it will be boring, stop thinking that right now. We'll have a few
'discussion starters' to get the ball rolling. To start things out we will have a
Linux quiz the size of Texas. Think you are a true Linux geek do you? Come to the
meeting and prove it. Don't be late, there will be treats for those who have the
answers.

NUPM will follow the same format. *HOWEVER* NUPM will start at *7:00pm*, _not_ 6:30.
Bring your Perl questions, tips, complaints, etc.

Directions to United Online available on the web site: http://www.plug.org

-Ryan