[OT] Job Opening

Daniel Sampson plug at dnpdesign.com
Fri Jan 5 07:34:50 MST 2007

e|Harbor Inc. is looking for more web developers.  If you are
interested or know someone who should, please submit your / their
resume.

Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software
programming applications using PHP / HTML / JAVASCRIPT / CSS / SQL.
Supports and/or install software/web applications.
Participates in the testing process.
2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
May report directly to a project lead or manager.
A wide range of creativity and latitude is expected.

Company Overview
E-Harbor, Inc. is a market leader in search engine marketing
technology and search engine lead capturing services for multiple
industries, bringing top placement and qualified traffic to its
clients via partnerships with the top 20 search portals, including
Yahoo, Google, MSN, and generating thousands of highly-targeted,
early-market leads for its client base. In business since 1996,
e-Harbor, Inc has serviced over 56,000 clients through its various
subsidiaries.

Compensation And Details
Aggressively competitive compensation.

How to Apply
Send your salary requirements and resume to jobs at eharborinc.com. All
applications will be reviewed.

If you have any questions or if I left off any details, let me know.

Thanks,

Dan Sampson