Qworst DSL Modem

Hill, Greg grhill at corp.untd.com
Tue Jan 2 14:44:47 MST 2007

Oh, and I should point out that the Cisco 678 is configurable, but it
isn't a multi-port router.  It has but one LAN port.  You have to put a
router on the LAN side of it to do what you want (although it might work
as a router if you put a switch behind it, but I'm not sure), so you
should just get a router to begin with.

Greg

Of