HDTV Antenna

Jeff Nyman Jeff.Nyman at caselle.com
Tue Jan 2 08:50:09 MST 2007

Does anyone know what the HD reception would be like in the Paysonb area?
I have a computer I could set up as a MythTV box and I'd like to get an
HD card for it if the OTA HD channels could be picked up in Payson. I
have a Sanyo widescreen HD projector so I thought this would kick the
crap out of my regular reception. ( I have no cable or sat.)