[MOLCOT] - cutting an altoids tin

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Wed Feb 28 16:48:53 MST 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 02:47:56PM -0700, Corey Edwards wrote:

> I like Microsoft mice. After I got over my initial bout of Linux
> fanboy's disease, I learned to not hold grudges. Life is too short. If
> Microsoft wants to make a good product that doesn't stomp on my rights,
> I'll consider it. Same for Apple or IBM or whoever. In the case of the
> iPod, it was more $$$ than I wanted to spend.

At work I use this Microsoft keyboard:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823109161

It's definitely the most comfortable keyboard I've ever used.  They did
some smart things.  They elevated the front of the keyboard instead of
the back, and the keys are shaped in two shallow bowls, one for each
hand.  I also like the material they used for the wristpad.

Anyway, I definitely agree that we shouldn't hold grudges.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/