[MOLCOT] - cutting an altoids tin

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Wed Feb 28 14:47:56 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 14:28 -0700, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Daniel C. wrote:
>
> > (Suffice it to say that I have been an anti-Apple-fanboy for so long
> > that if my friends were to see me with an ipod, the ridicule would never
> > end.)
> >

> For crying out loud, just admit that Apple does some things well and enjoy
> your iPod.  Display it proudly.  =)

I like Microsoft mice. After I got over my initial bout of Linux
fanboy's disease, I learned to not hold grudges. Life is too short. If
Microsoft wants to make a good product that doesn't stomp on my rights,
I'll consider it. Same for Apple or IBM or whoever. In the case of the
iPod, it was more $$$ than I wanted to spend.

>   Although seeing someone sporting an
> authentic Altoid MP3 player would be a pretty cool sight.  Here is 1 vote
> that you photo document the process and results.

Here, here! An Altoids mp3 player would be awesome. If you get good
enough pics and a some nice prose, you could probably get published in
Make.

Corey