MUD programming

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 19:09:30 MST 2007

On 2/27/07, Alan Young <alansyoungiii at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a hunch I checked CPAN:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Acme-Beatnik
>
> It would be interesting to see a program that would take the words file
> and present you with a list of possible words for each instruction.
>
> Hmmm ... even better, search google for text following a word or group
> of words ...

I was thinking of writing a program first, using bare numbers, then
having a script that would present a list of words for each
instruction that I could pick from in order to create my actual
beatnik code.

I'm thinking I want it to print out something mocking beatnik poetry,
thus creating a self-referential program.