MUD programming

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:51:32 MST 2007

You know thats actually a feasable idea.
One thing I have considered is an OpenID style system, for MUDs and MMORPGs.

As for languages to write it in, I think I'm falling in love with
Lisp's concept of only 2 types of data, atoms and lists.

I worry about the Long Irritating Series of Parenthesis though.

How about Perl?