Soldering Expert

James Lance james at thelances.net
Mon Feb 26 16:19:50 MST 2007

I'm looking for some one who is really comfortable with soldering small items.
I was doing a hard drive replacement on an ibook, and the power switch plug on
the mainboard came off.  The repair itself looks fairly straight forward
aside from the size.  The two leads are very close together and are quite
small.

So I'm looking for someone who can give me a hand, or some place local that
specializes at that sort of thing.

I've attached an image, it is a little fuzzy, but should give a general idea
of what I'm talking about.  The item is just a little larger than a jumper.

Thanks,

James