Radioactivity

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:49:05 MST 2007

No, the underground lab by the Eyring Science Center and the Kimball tower
holds a particle accelerator. I've been down there, there's not much to see.
On the other hand, the nuclear reactor was in another lab buried in the hill
south of the Benson building. I think you can still see the entrance to it
from the sidewalk.

http://theboard.byu.edu/index.php?area=viewall&id=29109

http://www.ryanbyrd.net