Radioactivity

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:13:51 MST 2007

Cougars might be slightly more radioactive than Wolverines. Here's why:
there used to be a nuclear reactor on BYU campus and I was told that some
buildings still have higher than average background radiation. Rumor has
that the walls in the Widtsoe Building in particular make a Geiger counter
go crazy.

http://www.ryanbyrd.net