Daniel C. dcrookston at
Wed Feb 21 18:07:46 MST 2007

On 2/21/07, Charles Curley <charlescurley at> wrote:
> Dude, you're radioactive.

Actually, everyone is, especially if you eat bananas.  The potassium
in bananas, and other minerals in other fruits, is very slightly

NPR had an interview with the head of the Nuclear Regulatory
Commission (who's retiring, or may have already I don't recall) where
he talked about how all humans give off a certain level of radiation.
I didn't get to hear more than that, but I'll look up the online one
and can post it if anyone's interested.  Or you can just find it your
lazy self at ;-)