Jobs: Openings at Omniture

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:42:11 MST 2007

> Actually I don't at all think it's idiotic.

Of course you don't think it's idiotic.  You made it.

> If I were an ex-SCO employee I'ld consider filing suit against the new
> management (if such a thing is even possible), for making it harder
> for me to find work, by becoming a pariah, a fact which like it or
> lump it, reflects on me.

What, you don't have the option to quit when your company starts
ostracizing itself?  Utah is an at will state.  If you choose to stay
with your company while they do stupid things, that's your own stupid
fault, not theirs.  In essence you'd be suing them for the result of
your own stupidity.  But I guess that sounds like a lot of lawsuits
I've heard about lately...

> So no it's not an idiotic comment

Yeah, actually, it is.  Litigation is seldom the best response to
making a stupid decision.