Jobs: Openings at Omniture

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:51:45 MST 2007

Actually I don't at all think it's idiotic.
SCO has become a pariah, because of Daryl, Blake  and etc.

The general view of SCO from the outside looking in, is to not touch
it or anything associated with it, with a 10ft pole.

If I were looking for work, I wouldn't go to Omniture, because Blake
Stowell was just hired on.

If I were looking to hire someone, I'ld be extra cautious about
bringing in anyone who had SCO on their resume.

If I were an ex-SCO employee I'ld consider filing suit against the new
management (if such a thing is even possible), for making it harder
for me to find work, by becoming a pariah, a fact which like it or
lump it, reflects on me.

So no it's not an idiotic comment, it's a statement of truth from an
outsider looking in.

Regards,