Jobs: Openings at Omniture

Michael Brailsford brailsmt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 08:16:42 MST 2007

You space wrapping nazis.  Just read the freaking email in whatever form it comes, instead of forcing people to accept your way of doing things.  Unless of course, the email comes in HTML format, THEN we can start lynching those people.

While we are on it, I should mention that emacs sucks, vim rules.  Ruby is 1000% better than any other scripting language.  Bottom posting rulez!!!1  Tabs should be expanded to spaces.  They should be 4 spaces, not 2, not 3, just 4.  Uhmm, what else?   Hrmmm...

Get over the 72 column thing.

flame on...

-Michael