Jobs: Openings at Omniture

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Tue Feb 20 21:52:27 MST 2007

All,

Omniture (http://www.omniture.com) has a number of IT positions opening up. If you
see something here you might be interested in please e-mail me:
rsimpkins at omniture.com

I can send you more information, answer any questions, and help be your 'inside guy'
at the company.

I am a Linux System Administrator at Omniture and love it!

-- Positions --

Unix/Linux System Administrator, 3
  - This is equivalent to a Sr. level position. We are looking for a top-notch SA.
We are especially looking for individuals with LISA experience. If you have been
professionally administering Linux systems for six or more years, please get in
touch with me.

NOC Tech/Unix System Administrator 1
  - Looking to fill swing/graveyard shifts. Our NOC rocks and our team is top-notch.
If your ultimate career goal is on the SA track, this is a great opportunity.
There are very few positions like this in the valley.

IT Network & Telco Engineer
  - Responsible for voice and data circuits at the office, network equipment
(firewalls, switches, routers, wireless), VPN for clients and site to site, etc.
This position will mostly handle our extensive network in Orem.

%% More windows oriented positions... %%

Part-Time Help Desk
  - IT help desk support, installing monitors, memory, PCI card upgrades, desktop
support, etc.

Windows System Administrator
  - This candidate will need to be a good MS Windows SA. (Exchange, SQL, SharePoint,
AD, backups etc.)

Looking forward to hearling from you,
-Ryan