Home Automation

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Tue Feb 20 09:39:42 MST 2007

By the way, the conduit is stiff, but flexible. That way there are no 90
degree turns, and you can sometimes even push wire through it all the
way from the rooms to the basement. This is one reason you want the
central box in the basement, so gravity can help you push cables through.

I have used a electricians fishing tape to pull cable through with no
problems at all.

--Dave