dd booboo

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:17:55 MST 2007

Dave - This is an internal "platter-based disk" that was housed in an
external encasing and connected via a usb cable.

Michael - I don't know if taking the time to find, install, understand
and use shred is worth the trouble for this particular disk.  I will
keep it in mind for other more sensitive disks.

Thank you all for your advice.

-Daniel