UVSC BYU U of U etc was"Software Engineering (was Re: Java)

Mark Higbee mark at impactprocessing.com
Fri Feb 16 12:20:44 MST 2007

I think the real point of going to a college or university is to get the
skills you need to find a good job.
If the college can't teach you any real skills then it is useless in my
opinion.  My experience with BYU was you go to school to learn how to
learn on your own, since most of the professors have no real world
working experience.  Those who can do and those who can't teach.
Besides anyone that is any good in CS is not going to settle for a
professor's salary.