DST

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 12:16:46 MST 2007

Honestly I'm more worried about my wristwatch.  I purchased it
immediately prior to the changes, and as such even though it does the
switch over on DST automatically based on where I live, this feature
is now going to be "broken", and now it looks like I may have to set
my watch 4 times per year instead of 2 :(.  My wristwatch is the only
cronograph I ever look at, so this is serious business for me.