UVSC BYU U of U etc was"Software Engineering (was Re: Java)

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Fri Feb 16 11:24:33 MST 2007

I know a guy that works in the finance department at UVSC.  His rational
for the difference in pay is that a good portion of UVSC grads are
people that are already in the industry and have gone back to school to
get a degree.  Therefor when they graduate the have both experience and
a degree = more dough $-)

Brian