Thoughts on AutoLisp?

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Fri Feb 16 02:01:32 MST 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 01:02:36AM -0700, Steve wrote:
> There is no pressure yet, but I have a feeling these "little
> shortcuts", could become a profitable thing (read that as: I got
> bribed with brownies).  But who knows maybe not.

I worked a few summers at a civil engineering firm that was an autocad
shop. One of the engineers also was an amazing autolisp programmer. He
actually has a small business on the side selling enhancements he has
written. So you can make money doing this.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
http://spr.mahonri5.net