I want to learn a new language...

Blake Barnett shadoi at nanovoid.com
Thu Feb 15 19:12:52 MST 2007

You're all fruitcakes.  For all the time you all spend blabbering
about what's good and bad about languages, and which ones to learn
and blah blah blah... you could have written a program in each
language and ACTUALLY seen if you like the language or not.

-Blake

P.S. I'm top-posting to increase my annoyance factor.  :)