Meeting Tonight: What Is Ruby?

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Thu Feb 15 15:29:26 MST 2007

Everyone,

We're having a meeting tonight on Ruby, presented by Von Fugal

Where: 340 CTB (BYU Campus, just south of the Wilk)
When: 7:30pm

What:
What is Ruby?

It's not just a precious gem anymore. Come find out what Ruby is and why
you should care. We're not just talking syntax here, though there will
probably be plenty room for questions on that regard. No, we're going to
talk about the philosophies behind ruby's design and it's use, what ruby
means to you as a programmer, and hopefully exercise your salivary
glands!

General Linux help will be available from 7pm till 7:25pm in the same
room.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
http://spr.mahonri5.net