[OT] Worst Language Ever!

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Feb 15 12:40:16 MST 2007

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 16:46, Brian Hawkins wrote:
> I have to second the motion for VB.  I had to do some stuff in VB 6 and
> I swear in order to program in it you had to dumb yourself down.  I
> would do things that logically made sense in other languages but would
> not work in VB.  It's like the language encourages bad program design
> and style.

VB was the first language I ever was *paid* to work in.  I must give it props
for how quickly I learned it, and churned out the requisite applications that
were needed.  That said, it probably scarred me deeper than any other
computer experience.  My understanding of Objects was marred (was just
learning C++ at the time) and it caused serious faults in my language
understanding that lasted for years.  VB pro 4  FTW!

--
Jayce^