Software Engineering

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Feb 15 12:04:35 MST 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007 11:58, Levi Pearson wrote:
> Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised.  If you're looking to finish your
> degree, UVSC is a great place to do it.

*NOW* it is.  When I tried it in the late 90's, it was anything but.  I'm very
glad they have developed to where they are now, but when I took classes
there, anything but Java or C++ on Windows was not allowed.  Trying to
discuss theory or learn anything besides rote was discouraged, and I left in
frustration after a little while.

--
Jayce^