Software Engineering (was Re: Java)

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 11:10:27 MST 2007

>On 2/15/07, Michael Brailsford <brailsmt at yahoo.com> wrote:
>software, as opposed to just coding.  It should also be noted that I
hold BYU's CS curriculum >in high esteem after talking with my
colleagues about their coursework.  So if the people you >interact
with are predominantly from BYU or the UofU, then you are getting a
higher quality >sample of engineers.  I live and work in Kansas City,
so I get quite a different view of software >engineers than if I had
stayed in Utah after graduating.

Don't forget about UVSC.

According to the 2005 Utah Foundation Report, UVSC bachelor degree
graduates earn more money than graduates from any other Utah college
or university.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uvsc