[OT] Worst Language Ever!

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:15:55 MST 2007

FYI- RPG was created to generate reports.  That language is being used
at my place of employment.  It is an old language and there are very
few programmers who know this language.  If you are to learn the
language doors will open for you in established environments like some
school districts, warehouse places, etc.  RPG III is definitely a lot
different than we are used to, but RPG IV is free form and looks like
java or VB.  I would not learn anymore of this language unless I had
to.  In the fact that it has a dieing group of programmers and
becoming a dead language I would agree that it is one of the worst
languages to learn.  Only if there is a significant benefit to
learning it would I pick up another book.

-Daniel