DST

Chris Hardy chris-plug at majesticworks.com
Thu Feb 15 01:52:37 MST 2007

Really depends on Distro and apps.

If you run everything in GMT, you are golden.

If you are running fedora, you need a Fedora 5+ tzdata rpm package.

If you are Debian you can check out
http://wiki.debian.org/TimeZoneChanges , which contains lots of good
advice (like using zdump to confirm the data).

Then you'll either have to kill a mess load of services or boot the box.